Post Operative Care, After Sinus Exposure
Sinus exposure is a perforation between the sinus cavity and the oral cavity.
Sinus Exposure is a perforation between the sinus cavity and the oral cavity. Not following these instructions could lead to prolonged healing or a permanent sinus opening. By following these instructions you can optimize healing and prevent a permanent sinus opening.
- Do not blow your nose — use nasal saline spray as needed.
- Sneeze with your mouth open, do not hold your sneeze in.
- Do not lift heavy objects or bend over.
- Use sinus decongestants as directed by your physician.
- Continue following these instructions until directed otherwise.