North Texas Center for Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
We welcome you to North Texas Center for Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery . We are committed to provide you with the best care possible and appreciate your decision to choose our practice. We are happy to discuss your questions or concerns pertaining to your medical/dental care or about our billing procedures.
If you have medical and/or dental insurance , we will submit your claims for payment as a courtesy. However, in order for our billing department to do this, you must bring in your insurance card(s) at the time of your visit. You must notify our front desk personnel
if your insurance coverage changes at any time during the course of your treatment. If we can estimate how much of your bill is not going to be covered by insurance such as co-pays, deductibles, or percentage, we will require this amount to be paid at the time of the visit
PLEASE NOTE: WE CAN ONLY ESTIMATE THE AMOUNT YOUR INSURANCE CARRIER MAY PAY TOWARDS YOUR SERVICES. FINAL DETERMINATION IS MADE BY THE INSURANCE CARRIER AND WE WILL BILL YOU FOR ANY REMAINING BALANCE AFTER THEY HAVE PAID. PAYMENT IS DUE 10 DAYS AFTER NOTIFICATION! REMEMBER MOST DENTAL PLANS ARE DESIGNED TO ASSIST PATIENTS WITH THEIR DENTAL EXPENSES. VERY FEW DENTAL PLANS FULLY COVER ALL DENTAL SERVICES.
- As a courtesy, we bill your insurance on your behalf. Any questions regarding coverage,non- payment, benefits and or payments different than expected, is your responsibility. Please contact you dental insurance company with any questions you may have as your dental policy is contracted between you and them and is not the responsibility of the practice.
- A forty eight (48) hour notice is required to reschedule an appointment. If unable to give forty eight (48) hour notice a minimum of $100.00 fee will be charged to your account.
- All NO SHOW appointments are charged a minimum fee of $100.00 per hour and will be charged to your account.
- A finance charge of 1.8% per month will be assessed on balances over 60 days with a minimum of $1.00 per month. In addition, balances over 90 days will also be assessed a $10.00 billing charge per month.
- In the event of non-payment, I hereby agree to pay all courts cost, collection fees, and attorney’s fees.
- I hereby authorize payment directly to Dr. Andrew Sohn .
- Please remember you are fully responsible for all fees charged by this office regardless of your insurance coverage .
For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Care Credit. We deliver the finest care at the most reasonable cost to our patients, therefore payment is due at the time service is rendered unless other arrangements have been made in advance. If you have questions regarding your account, please contact us at Trophy Club Office Phone Number 817-490-9979 . Many times, a simple telephone call will clear any misunderstandings.